ADSA is a European partnership of support agencies across 5 EU Atlantic Area member states. Recruitment for digital startups closes in November 2018 ,to apply to the programme contact your local partner.
Réseau de Professionels du Numérique (Poitiers)
LEO Cork City
CEEI Bahia de Cadiz
Andalusian Council of Chambers of Commerce (Seville)
- Northern Ireland, UK: Enterprise North West (Derry)
IPN Incubadora (Coimbra)
University of Porto
- Belgium: European Business and Innovation Centre Network (Brussels)
What does the programme offer?
The programme offer will be led by the participating companies. Interested companies are asked to complete an expression of interest (EOI) to guide programme design. The range of supports will include:
- Training in sales and exporting
- Support with pitching (can be 1:1 or group sessions)
- Innovation expert mentoring
- Support with Trade Show visits
- Support with Meet the Buyer events
- Training opportunities will be identified for participating companies by the partners
- Promotional videos for participating companies
After the EOI, a business health check will be performed by a qualified member of staff or an external mentor. At the end of the health check an action plan is developed.
Who is eligible to join?
ADSA is recruiting 10 digital startups in each partner area. To qualify as a digital startup a business must be less than 5 years in operation and use a digital technology for competitive advantage.
If you are interested in joining the programme contact your local partner and look for an ADSA Expression of Interest Form.
How is ADSA funded and what does it cost?
ADSA is 75% funded by the European Union through the Atlantic Area Interreg Programme, which is an instrument of cohesion policy and provides a framework for the implementation of joint actions and exchanges between national, regional and local actors from different Member States.
The remaining cost is funded by the local partners themselves. The majority of activities are free to participants although certain activities will have related expenses.